Trans & GNC Weekly All Recovery Meeting
Description: The Trans & GNC Weekly All Recovery Meeting is a virtual recovery meeting hosted by ARHE for trans and gender non-conforming folks in recovery. This meeting is designed as a safer space for Trans, GNC, Intersex, and other non-cis folks, but everyone is welcome. We ask that you just be mindful of who the space is for, and that discrimination or harrassment of any kind of will not be tolerated.
The meeting is focused on trans and GNC folks in collegiate recovery, but you do not need to be a student or part of ARHE to attend.
The Virtual ARHE Trans & GNC All Recovery Meeting has a new meeting time!
We will now be meeting Wednesdays from
2-3PM Eastern / 1-2PM Central / 12-1PM Mountain / 11AM-12PM Pacific.
Location: Folks can join the zoom meeting by visiting https://bit.ly/ARHETRANSGNC
This meeting was created and is facilitated by trans, intersex and gender nonconforming students and is a safer space for our communities to discuss their recovery.
As a reminder you do NOT need to be an ARHE Member or Student to attend. All are welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARHE Webinar: The Secret Flywheel – A New Paradigm for Greater Momentum Effortless Impact with Student Programming
- ARHE Executive Director, Tim Rabolt, Resigns
- ARHE Hires Kristina Canfield to Oversee Membership, Programs, and Field Efforts
- #ARHE2021 Thursday Schedule Highlights
- #ARHE2021 Wednesday Schedule Highlights