Read more about the #Our2020Vision Campaign by visiting the campaign homepage!
One of the primary components of the campaign is engagement and action. We are a grassroots field that relies heavily on the staff, students, and other stakeholders who move things forward on a daily basis. If you want to get even more involved, here are some potential options!
- Donate your birthday to ARHE on Facebook! We rely heavily on small gifts as well as a lot of other grassroots revenue so this is a great way to support the campaign!
- Join an ARHE Committee! Whether it’s Advocacy, the Conference, Membership, Communications, or other areas of our organization- we’re always looking for membership support! Email your regional representative below to learn more
- Become a Member of ARHE to receive a host of benefits and support our growth
- Connect with your ARHE Regional Representative to learn more about what’s going on in your region
- Visit the new ARHE website!
- Attend the National Collegiate Recovery Conference
- Connect with our Executive Director and share your vision for the collegiate recovery profession: email Tim at tim.rabolt@collegiaterecovery.
- Share this article to get more individuals involved!
- Make a donation to the campaign by visiting the fundraising page!
- Send a thank you note or shoutout to any collegiate recovery supporter that you know
- Read Recovery Campus Magazine to learn more about programs in the field
- Engage with us on social media! Visit our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
- Wear collegiate recovery swag and encourage your friends to do the same!
- Contact your local college or alma mater about collegiate recovery and why they should invest in a CRP on their campus